So last week I never wrote a "positives of the week", and then I was too tired to do it yesterday evening. So I thought, why not start off the new week with a positive mindset and thinking about the positives about last week (some of the positives might be from 2 weeks ago because in all honesty time just blurs together haha)
1) getting to eat dinner with my step dad!
2) getting my vegan apparel t shirt!
3) Making and eating chocolate brownies
4) trying my first lenny and Larry's cookie
5) going for a really nice walk yesterday where I just felt thankful and positive!
6) hopefully all my hours of studying will pay off for my test today!
7) now that I need to move it means I'll see different areas of gothenburg. Connect with other people. Push me outside of my comfort zone. So I'm just seeing these as positive changes and hoping for the best!
8) reconnected with 2 of my old friends again!
9) another positive is that it isn't freezing cold yet which I am so thankful for!
10) another positive is that I've also cleared the air between me and the woman I live with so now it feels fine/good living here the next 2 weeks before I move!
11) all the helpful and kind people in my life and all of you who reached out to me and to see if I was OK! It means the world to me!
It feels good to think about the positive and positive things in life, and a great way to start the new day and the new week!!!
So if you have any positives of the day or positives in your life,comment below:)