Life without Anorexia
My motto is 'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'
I am a generally happy girl who loves running, going to the gym and eating food!! Though my life has been very different.
I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia & purging tendencies & over exercising. I was depressed and self harmed. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
After alot of struggles, lots of ups and downs, suicide attempts, tears, anxiety, panic and never thinking i would be healthy.
I am now declared healthy from anorexia nervosia.
I have been blogging for 4 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.
I am happy and healthy and living my life. Going to school, meeting friends and trying to find myself in this world.
I write about my daily life, but also try to write posts about how it was when i was sick, advice and tips.
I am open and friendly, so dont be scared about writing a post or sending me an email at: email@example.com
Monday, October 17, 2016
Goals for the week
Good morning :)
It feels like it has been a long time since i wrote a post about my goals for the week or goals for the month. Mostly because i havent had so many goals... just about living life, studying and being happy. But now i want to start setting up goals again, and focuing on small things i can do daily or weekly to improve happiness and my life!
So i am going to start off this week fresh and with a better and more positive mindset compared to yesterday and the past week. Worrying and anxiety wont bring anything positive.
My goals for the week are:
1) Make sure to talk to my family everyday
2) Look at the sites for renting rooms - daily.
3) Compliment people whether its class mates or strangers at the gym (ive been doing this more and more - of courseonly compliment when i mean it as fake compliments are silly. But i love seeing how peoples faces light up when i tell them that they are very strong (at the gym) or other compliments)
4) Try new recipes!
5) Drink more tea instead of coffee
6) Go to bed earlier (my late nights have just gotten later and later and its defnitely not good for my humor or energy levels or sleeping routines)
7) Smile daily
8) Try to reply to messages as soon as i get them if i have time. (Otherwise i just forget about the message and never answer)
9) Buy the necessities and i need and stop telling myself that they are "unnecessary" i.e i need a scarf and hat and gloves as mine are in Stockholm, but i keep telling myself that i dont need them or shouldnt "treat" myself etc (i can never seem to buy anything for myself if it isnt food)
10) Less time on my phone and infront of a screen. Time to start journaling and colouring again... if i can actually get around to buying colouring pens!
These are just some of my goals for the week! Do you have any goals you want to share? :)