- Take a long bath/shower
- Start a new series and watch loads of them/have a movie marathon
- Read a new book
- Research something interesting
- Watch "how its made" videos
- Have a spa day/evening
- Buy some delicious snacks and foods
- Redecorate a room
- Watch youtube tutorials
- Experiment in the kitche/bake
- Yoga or meditation
- Play sims or other computer games
- Go to bed early/wake up late
- Go for an adventure somewhere
- Explore where you live, or a new place
- Write a bucket list
- Bake/cook food/meal prep for the week
- Listen to a podcast
- Clean your room/house
- Play music loud (if it wont disturb your neighbours)
- Download new games or apps on your phone
- Go to town
- Go to a library
- Sit in a cafe and enjoy your time alone
- Download podcasts
- Watch TED talks
- Get your haircut
- Buy new clothes
- Browse online stores
- Play online games with people
- Talk to stranger on online sites
- Join new facebook groups
- Photoshop pictures
- Learn to edit videos (if you enjoy that type of thing)
- Do word searches or suduko
- Write down goals or things you want to do in life or things you have planned for the next week etc
- Make a collage or vision board
- Read a magazine or read a book
- Listen to an audiobook
Life without Anorexia
My motto is 'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'
I am a generally happy girl who loves running, going to the gym and eating food!! Though my life has been very different.
I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia & purging tendencies & over exercising. I was depressed and self harmed. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
After alot of struggles, lots of ups and downs, suicide attempts, tears, anxiety, panic and never thinking i would be healthy.
I am now declared healthy from anorexia nervosia.
I have been blogging for 4 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.
I am happy and healthy and living my life. Going to school, meeting friends and trying to find myself in this world.
I write about my daily life, but also try to write posts about how it was when i was sick, advice and tips.
I am open and friendly, so dont be scared about writing a post or sending me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, May 7, 2016
What to do when you are on your own (for example during the weekend)
I got asked if i could suggest some things to do when you are on your own for a weekend. This can be good for those of you who are in treatment and get 'time at home' where you might be on your own. So here are some things you can do!! Note some of them are more active things, so depending on what stage you are in you might skip those suggestions :)
Just some things anyway!! I am someone who enjoys being on my own so i look forward to it, hahah. And i dont have a problem to always be busy and always have things to do... its working out, studying, blogging, emailing, watching a film or series, making food and then extra time i take a mini spa day etc But also i am someone who multi tasks... i listen to a podcast while cleaning or making food. I watch a series while painting my nails or cooking food. etc etc
What are YOUR favourite things to do when you are home alone? :)