Life without Anorexia
My motto is 'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'
My life at the moment is completely different to how it once was. I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia and depression as well as struggling with self harm and overexercising. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
And since 2012 i have been declared healthy from my eating disorder.
I have been blogging for 7 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.
I now blog about recovery, my life, veganism and positivity!
If you have any questions leave them in the comment section as i am much quicker at answering there, otherwise you can always send an email: email@example.com
Friday, March 18, 2016
Random facts about me!
Long time ago since I did this!! Maybe that's because you already know everything about me... so who knows this might be a repeat!!
1) I hate a messy kitchen. That's one good thing about being a room mate with me. I won't leave the kitchen messy after me. I always wash my dishes and keep things clean! My room on the other hand is a different story!
2) I can make 2 cups of tea at once or a cup of coffee and cup of tea at the same time. It wasn't until I first started dating my boyfriend that I realised how weird it was... but eventually I realised I don't care! I don't actually mind drinking cold coffee or tea, but I make both at the same time because I want both... so why make one and then make another one afterwards when I can save time and energy by making at the same time!
3) I can naturally look kind of like a bitch. .. but that's just how I look when I'm not smiling. Or so that's what I've been told!!
4) when I was younger I never walked on my heels. I would just walk on my toes (sort of) and so it looked like I was bouncing forward.
5) I would rather pay for things all at once than have to pay monthly - if I have the money anyway. For example I decided to pay off the rest of my gym card as well as all my medical bills at once because I hate having to worry incase I don't have money in the future, so I pay for things when I can. Of course this isn't so smart, but I am smart economically... hahaha. Everything is planned!
6) I love my camera and the clear photos it takes compared to my mobile!
7) I hate posting blurry pictures but I do anyway at times. But it really goes against something inside of me to do that.
8) I always wear socks... even in summer because I dislike feet and especially my own!!
There are just some random facts about me!!! Share a random fact about YOU!! It is always fun to know, and well...you can be anonymous as well, so no reason to not share a random fact!