Some of my fears regarding the coming changes can make it hard to look forward to things as there is so much anxiety regarding the unknown. But there are infact many positives and things I am looking forward to about the coming changes!!
1) meeting new people, making new friends and contacts!
2) studying something I am interested in and love
3) eventually being able to help people with their intake and be able to write meal plans and such and get paid for it! ! And because of my past have an understanding of having to make changes in diets and either having to lose weight or gain weight, not being able to eat certain foods etc
4) I already have ideas about what I will write about for my bachelors essay (or whatever you call it. The last essay you write before you get your bachelors). Of course ideas change and grow but I think I have a good Base!
5) being able to be more independent. Pay my own rent, have somewhat enough money to be able to live on that, be able to buy my own food and just buy the food I want for the week.
6) new city. New running routes, new experiences and adventures.
7) moving away from home.
It's important to focus on the positives and not just get caught up in the negatives or fears. Because that will hold you back in life. If I just focused on them I would just give up my place in university, refuse to move away from home and never step outside of my comfort zone. But that is not how I want to live my life, especially not when there are so many positives and so many new and exciting things regarding the changes, and it's best to focus on those. Because there are always positives and negatives, but it's better to focus on the positives!!! :)