Life without Anorexia
My motto is 'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'
My life at the moment is completely different to how it once was. I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia and depression as well as struggling with self harm and overexercising. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
And since 2012 i have been declared healthy from my eating disorder.
I have been blogging for 7 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.
I now blog about recovery, my life, veganism and positivity!
If you have any questions leave them in the comment section as i am much quicker at answering there, otherwise you can always send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Guest post by Zelda running
The post below is from Zelda running (their code name as they want to be anonymous!) and i thought it was great and very true!!!
I have tried every diet on the planet. Hclf, lchf, vegan, 801010, you name it, I've done it. But none of them worked for me. So I decided to come up with the perfect diet. I “invented” it while running (that's the time when I am super creative) This is one everybody can go on. It is called *drum roll please* EWYBN!!
It is short for Eat What Your Body Needs (creative, huh?) There are just a few rules:
1. Calories: you must eat X, Y or Z calories per day *Note: amount varies from person to person, from day to day, from situation to situation, from mood to mood. Some days you eat less, some days more. Don't get fixated on a specific number!*
2. Macros percentage: X% carbohydrates, Y% protein and Z% fat *Note: amount varies from person to person, from day to day, from situation to situation, from mood to mood. Some days you eat less, some days more. Don't get fixated on a specific number!*
3. What you are supposed to eat: foods you like, fear foods, whatever is served, new food, what you want to try, “unhealthy” food, etc.
What you should not eat: foods you are allergic to, foods you physically can't eat due to a physical sickness (diabetes, etc.)
4. When to eat: when you are hungry, when you need energy, if you feel like it
When not to eat: when you are not hungry (unless a) someone made something for you, then you should eat some out of politeness or b) you need to gain weight), if you feel a binge coming
5. This is a VERY important rule: don't compare yourself to others! Everybody is different!
(If anyone wants to write a guest post or has something they want to share or some advice then you can always email me, and write "guest post" in the subject :) And if you have a blog link i can share that, though i dont share Instagram links ;) )
Labels: guest post