I suggest you do the same thing - make some goals for the month so that they can be in the back of your head and keep you motivated. Also... think about how much you can achieve in 30 days!! Alot can happen and change :)
My August 2015 goals:
- Write my 'personal letter' for jobs which i will seek
- Go to stores and seek jobs or apply online if that is the best option
- Keep my room as tidy as possible (Though i usually say that my room portrays my mental state... if it is very messy it means that i am feeling low or stressed, but if its clean and tidy then i am in a good mood and feeling good. So i've told my mum that if my room is ever super messy, dont complain about it because that makes things worse. I am aware of the mess but sometimes i just dont have the mental energy to clean my room and i prefer to do that when i then feel better. Though sometimes you just need to do it, and know that you will feel better once it's done!! Because sometimes a messy room = feeling worse/more stressed)
- Spend less money on food - important goal!
- Go running a few times during the month (My running motivation is back so this shouldnt be a problem anyway!!) (also, not inclduing the two races this month)
- Begin reading a book
- Figure out what food(s) are causing my stomach pain.
- Enjoy each day this month
- Bake something
- Redecorate my room
- Paint my room