1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Choosen from my favourite personal playlist right now:
1) Wolves without teeth - Of monsters and men
2) Arabella - Arctic Monkeys
3) This summers gonna hurt like a mother f****r - Marron 5
4) The only way is up - Martin Garrix
5) One for the money - Escape the faith
6) Fallen leaves - Billy Talent
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Johnny Depp. I've said this my whole life... the person i really want to meet is Johnny Depp, i love all his films and he just seems so cool. Also the fact that he has been through so much in his life and is still standing strong :)
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
Its a Swedish book: Näringslara för Högskolan:
"Membranet består i huvudsak av fosfolipider, proteiner och kolesterol. Cellmembranet kan....." (Näringslära för högskolan, Abrahamsson, Andersson,Nilsson)
4) What do you think about most?
Hmmm, this is hard to answer. I think alot about different things..... About my blog, posts i will write, pictures to post, what i want to do right now, what i want to do in the future etc etc i have alot of different thoughts everyday. I can easily get caught up in my thoughts which isnt good!!
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Yeah :) hhaha when i was 6 or something :)
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
Not any phobias, though i find feet really weird! And i am also very scared of walking over bridges, heights and if i am in an elevator or anywhere high up and i can see down (I.e glass floor). That gives me so much anxiety and panic.
7) What's your religion?
I wouldnt say i am religious, though i have done my communion and confirmation... though it was more because i was forced to do it rather than actually knowing what the hell i was doing or what it meant.
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking or running... and in summer most likely sitting outside tanning, but i do alot of walking and running outside no matter the weather!
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
I dont have a favourite band, i listen to so much different music!!
10) What was the last lie you told?
I really dont tell alot of lies... i am so bad at lying because i always smile. I am the type of person who just doesnt say anything if i want to avoid talking about something, i always feel so guilty when lying. So i cant really remember the last time i lied.... or i guess i've said i am just tired when in actuality i've felt pretty bad. I guess that counts as a lie :(
11) Do you believe in karma?
Yes, very much so!! Though i mean i am not crazy believing it... but i do slightly believe that very negative and mean people will end up with bad karma and bad things happening.
12) What does your URL mean?
Its not so hard to guess :):)
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
My greatest weakness(es): Not talking to people about how i feel, being too independant - never asking for help and being too comfortable being on my own. I've come to realise that i can spend too much time on my own and i enjoy it too much, that i long to be alone and it can make it hard for me to socialize :(
Strength(s): Listening, helping people, being mentally strong.
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
I dont really think i have one... ive never been anyone to have any celebrity crushes, i mean whats the point?
15) How do you vent your anger?
Silence or blogging... i bottle all my anger until eventually i explode and then it often results in crying or having to angrily avoid everyone for a few days just to manage my anger. But generally i dont get so angry, i hate being angry or arguing so i can usually get rid of my anger.
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
I used to collect cans (Hahahahha XD) but they were pretty cans. But then when we moved i had to throw them all away and havent begun collecting them again, though i have been tempted XD
17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Very much so. Of course there are things i wish i could change about myself, but in general i like who i am :)
18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
hahah... there are certain sounds i hate, but not going to get into it XD
Sound i love.... Whe the microwave pings and lets me know that my food is ready!
The sound of rain on the window when you are all cosy inside!
19) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if i had never gotten sick. What if i had never recovered. What if i had dropped out of school. etc etc
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Nope and nope!
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right arm nothing. Left arm: My water bottle (or an empty shaker XD)
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
The smell of my room..... which i cant quite distinguish because i am so used to it. Mix of perfume, food, clothes, newly washed bed sheets XD XD Niceeee.
23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
There are many places!!! Recently i have visited alot of weird towns which i plan to never return to!!
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
I just listen to music and dont really look at the artists :(:( I dont think alot about celebrities and such.
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
To find your happiness. To do what you enjoy with life, to be happy and create a life which you will enjoy. To learn from mistakes, to be kind and to live life. This is different for everybody and that is what life is about, creating a life for yourself and aiming to be happy and doing what you love!!! I think its a waste of life to live a life you hate or to do things you hate. Granted, sometimes you have to do things you dislike to get where you want to be, but as long as you dont settle for the negatives. Or settle for doing things you dont like.. but instead have your goals and dreams and work towards them!!
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Nope, but i plan on getting my drivers license sometime :)
27) What was the last movie you saw?
Jupiter Ascending.. according to me it wasnt very good.
28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
My sprained ankle i think, but i have had 2 operations, but they were due to injuries.
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Energy drink obsessed :(
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Well sort of spread... apparently in my first year of high school a girl who disliked me in my class started telling people that i was depressed and other things. Granted, i was depressed because i was so lonely and felt i didnt fit in (had thoughts of suicide and dropping out of school because i felt so bad) but still.... it was a little unnecessary that she started saying those things about me.
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
No not really. I mean i dont even hold a grudge against that girl who disliked me for no reason i could understand. I just move and think, everyone has their bad times, everyone does things wrong sometimes.
32) What is your astrological sign?
Sagittarius... and it's scary how all of those astrological things which describe Sagittarius fit so perfectly.
33) What's the last thing you purchased?
34) Love or lust?
This shouldnt be hard to answer but somehow it is....
35) In a relationship?
36) How many relationships have you had?
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Be nice, listen, be myself. I dont pretend to be someone i am not... because if i want to be friends with someone or start a relationship with a person eventually they will find out who I am and how i behave, so why not be like that from the beginning. Though of course not everything has to be shown the first time you meet someone :) But being myself, being friendly and nice is a good way to start!
38) Where is your best friend?
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Lying in bed... couldnt sleep last night.
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Yes and no... i have traits which make me feel embarrassed about myself and feel sorry for my friends. But then i have some traits which i like about myself and wish more people had those traits... haha, such as listening or actually asking how a person feels.
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog. Either by jumping in or calling attention to the event so that others can try to help as well! I can get a new job, but i cant even let a spider die there is no way i could walk by something like that and not do something.
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I wouldnt tell people... :/ Or i dont think i would. I dont see the point in telling people, though i know that is selfish and stupid and silly. But thats my own personal opinion. I would spent alot of time with the people who i am closest to. I would do things i love to do and just enjoy life, do new things and not be scared of truly living life... I would do things i have always wanted to do! I think i would be a little afraid, but at the same time death doesnt scare me so i dont really know. Hopefully i wont ever face this situation, because it is an awful one.
43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Ive been thinking about this for a while and i really cant think of a song... or i can, but i just cant think of what the song is called or who the artist is (good job XD) and ive tried searching all my playlists, but cant find the song. So have to skip this question!
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Communication. Understanding. Having fun. Compromise. Just enjoying spending time with each other!
Ive found some really cute texts about relationships which ive thought about posting... (i.e describing a relationship) if anyone is interested i can post those :) (They give you a more realistic view of a relationship and not just one of those American Dream relationships)
45) How can I win your heart?
If you're food or coffee you have already won my heart!!
Otherwise if you buy me food or coffee you can win my heart :) Otherwise, caring for me but allowing me to have my freedom is also good!! One thing which i need is freedom, to have my own space and to not feel constricted or restrained or like i cant do something. That is the worst feeling, when i feel like i am being controlled.
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Yes :) But exercise can also do that... so i recommend exercise first!
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
To recover and fight myself free from all my mental illnesses.
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Place food on my gravestone not flowers.
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
I think of the organ and how it is beating inside of me!
50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
Black, baby blue, hot pink!
I dont think i want the power to be able to do that. But maybe someone who truly deserved to just explode.
53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
There are a few :/
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
To become invisible! I would love this trait... to just disappear!
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
My graduation!!! Such a good day... or the day of my half marathon. I want to rerun that last half hour when my legs were burning and my mind was telling me that i should just give up, but crossing the finish line it was AMAZING.
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
All my nights filled anxiety, all the times ive stood on a bridge and planned to jump, my suicide attempts.
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Once again, i cant really answer these. XD
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
59) Ever been on a plane?
60) What is the best type of kiss?
I love all types of kisses, but the ones where you are just happy and just kiss... or like when we are food shopping or standing by the car or out walking and its just a random kiss, just because you can!! Those are always extra special for some reason :)