1) To try to limit stress and do things that help me destress. Its the final weeks of school and yes, they will be stressful. So yes i will stress, but i need to remember to do things to help me destress and to find my calm.
2) Be kind to myself. To take care of myself physically and mentally. If i need a day off school, don't feel bad for it. Somedays taking a day off and just studying at home is much better for my mental health as i get so much done compared to going to school and sitting there feeling like im unproductive and getting anxiety.
3) Make sure to eat more green food, limit the chocolate and actually eat proper dinners. In times of stress, the chocolate increases, the vegetable consumption decreases and i tend to either eat very late dinners or just lots of different snacks... but time to change that. (Remmeber this is MY goal!!)
4) Get enough hours sleep. Its hard to do when the sun shines into my room and wakes me up at 6 or 7am even during the weekend, but try to go to bed earlier and not stay up until 12am and then get up5 or 6 hours later.
5) Less caffeine. The caffeine consumption has been HIGH the previous months... so now time to
6) Make sure to spend time in the sun and outside each day. This usually isnt a problem for me as i love walking and because we have a dog i have to go for walks with her, but just a little reminder that going out into the sun can help and give me a study break as well.
7) Dont be mean or push people away just because i am stressed. Everyone has their problems but when i become stressed i can become irritated and begin to isolate myself as i feel its easier that way. To not tell anyone about my problems and just be on my own. Instead, i need to be more open and remember to destress!
8) Keep running and find time to run. Now when my days will be long, i will be doing lots of studying and work, i want to make sure i find time to run because it really is helpful and helps me destress!
These are just some of my goals. Do you have any goals for this month?