- Being the first person to use the new butter/spread. I just love when it's all smooth on top and i can be the first one to put my knife in it, hahaha
- When the trains/buses etc all go perfectly and you dont need to wait more than a minute or two when changing transport
- Not having to wear make up to the gym - i do sometimes as it's easier that way and can make me feel more badass. But somedays i just dont have the time or energy and thats cool too. Nobody cares!
- When people (i.e family or friends) take random - nice - pictures of me. I like having photos when i am just sitting and reading, or drinking coffee or just doing things and having these 'real life' photos. Because selfies and these posed pictures, i mean they get a little boring. I want to show these real life moments on my blog, but i cant ask someone to just take a picture of me while studying as then it becomes posed, hahaha. Dilemma!!! I like taking real life photos of my family and friends, when they are doing things its nice memories instead of just 'Here i am posing' pictures (which yes, i do all the time!!!!)
- When we go food shopping and the fridge and pantries go from nothing to so much delicious food. It makes me so happy seeing all the food and thinking about all the delciousness i can eat for the rest of the week!!!!!
Life without Anorexia
My motto is 'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'
I am a generally happy girl who loves running, going to the gym and eating food!! Though my life has been very different.
I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia & purging tendencies & over exercising. I was depressed and self harmed. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
After alot of struggles, lots of ups and downs, suicide attempts, tears, anxiety, panic and never thinking i would be healthy.
I am now declared healthy from anorexia nervosia.
I have been blogging for 4 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.
I am happy and healthy and living my life. Going to school, meeting friends and trying to find myself in this world.
I write about my daily life, but also try to write posts about how it was when i was sick, advice and tips.
I am open and friendly, so dont be scared about writing a post or sending me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, March 30, 2015
Strange things i like
There are some weird and strange things which i like and make me happy in life. I know i am not alone in having these small weird things, so here is just a part of my list and feel free to share a few of the weird things which you like!!