Life without Anorexia

My motto is
'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'

My life at the moment is completely different to how it once was. I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia and depression as well as struggling with self harm and overexercising. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
And since 2012 i have been declared healthy from my eating disorder.

I have been blogging for 7 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.

I now blog about recovery, my life, veganism and positivity!

If you have any questions leave them in the comment section as i am much quicker at answering there, otherwise you can always send an email:


Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stressful and chaotic morning

As i am typing this post it is 12.45pm and my head is slightly spinning while im eating lunch. What a morning is all i say!!!
  Last night it began snowing quite alot after a few days without snow and usually when it snows all i want to do is stay inside and not have to leave the house, but this morning all i wanted to do was go out in the snow and run! Who knew that i would love running in the snow so much... so far i dont mind running in any weather apart from rain, that is the absaloute worst. Because then you just get all wet and your clothes become all heavy and it just isnt fun, though thats my opinion. I know there are people who absaloutly love running in the rain :) And that is awesome!

After then refuelling with a proper breakfast (Before my run i just eat something little) and taking a shower and getting ready i decided to head home as i need to wash my hair as well as i want to bake!! I check to see when the trains and trams go and i calculate when i will be home and if i will have enough time for everything before heading back to A's place. However as it was so much snow i missed the tram by 1 minute and so i then had to stand in the snow and cold for 20 minutes until the next one came. Then when i was going to change to the train i missed that one because there were so many people everywhere, so then i had to wait another 10 minutes and in total the journey took 80+ minutes. As soon as i came home i left my things in my room and then went to the shop to get the ingredients for what i am going to bake and then when i came back i made the quickest lunch possible as i was so hungry.
   Fry quorn fillets quickly, chop some lettuce and tomatoes. Add some potatoe salad and some crisp bread with spread and ta daa.... simple, filling lunch!! And then some water in my shaker as there were no clean glasses!!!
   Finally my body is filled with energy again and the dizziness has faded! :)

Now its time for some baking, then wash my hair and before i leave my aunt is coming over for some coffee!! Lots to do, so little time!! haha

How are you spending your Sunday? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment