- I love adventure runs or walks!!
- I love sitting in the sunlight.... or i love sunlight in general :)
- I love snacking!!! Big snacks, small snacks.... doesnt matter, as long as its yummy!
- I love wearing fluffy socks :)
- I love getting dressed up fancy and wearing high heels and spending time on my hair and make up... because in everyday life, i dont dress so fancy or spend so much time on my hair or make up.
- I love when i have lots of ideas and creativity and can start making progress with whatever it is i am doing, or know how to start working towards my goal.
- I love the post race feelings!!
- I love feeling refreshed when i wake up!
- I love when i buy new workout clothes and go to the gym and feel like a beauty... but work like a beast ;);)
- I love pancakes and waffles... doesnt matter whether its oatmeal pancakes, protein pancakes, crepes, pancake mix pancakes, thick waffles, crispy waffles.... its all delicious according to me :)
Life without Anorexia
My motto is 'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'
I am a generally happy girl who loves running, going to the gym and eating food!! Though my life has been very different.
I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia & purging tendencies & over exercising. I was depressed and self harmed. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
After alot of struggles, lots of ups and downs, suicide attempts, tears, anxiety, panic and never thinking i would be healthy.
I am now declared healthy from anorexia nervosia.
I have been blogging for 4 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.
I am happy and healthy and living my life. Going to school, meeting friends and trying to find myself in this world.
I write about my daily life, but also try to write posts about how it was when i was sick, advice and tips.
I am open and friendly, so dont be scared about writing a post or sending me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, February 16, 2015
10 things i love
Feel free to share some things you love as well :)