- I love adventure runs or walks!!
- I love sitting in the sunlight.... or i love sunlight in general :)
- I love snacking!!! Big snacks, small snacks.... doesnt matter, as long as its yummy!
- I love wearing fluffy socks :)
- I love getting dressed up fancy and wearing high heels and spending time on my hair and make up... because in everyday life, i dont dress so fancy or spend so much time on my hair or make up.
- I love when i have lots of ideas and creativity and can start making progress with whatever it is i am doing, or know how to start working towards my goal.
- I love the post race feelings!!
- I love feeling refreshed when i wake up!
- I love when i buy new workout clothes and go to the gym and feel like a beauty... but work like a beast ;);)
- I love pancakes and waffles... doesnt matter whether its oatmeal pancakes, protein pancakes, crepes, pancake mix pancakes, thick waffles, crispy waffles.... its all delicious according to me :)
Life without Anorexia
My motto is 'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'
My life at the moment is completely different to how it once was. I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia and depression as well as struggling with self harm and overexercising. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
And since 2012 i have been declared healthy from my eating disorder.
I have been blogging for 7 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.
I now blog about recovery, my life, veganism and positivity!
If you have any questions leave them in the comment section as i am much quicker at answering there, otherwise you can always send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, February 16, 2015
10 things i love
Feel free to share some things you love as well :)