- I am always warm...whether there is something wrong with me or not, i dont know. But i often feel like i am heating up from the inside out
- I always google symptoms i experience but i never get scared or self diagnose or any of that... its like ohh tingling feet, you're going to get cancer or you have kidney problems and going to die. But in all honesty, i could be having a heart attack and have all the symptoms of a heart attack but i wouldnt go to the doctor because i would still think its nothing...
- I usually make two cups of tea at once... i know i am going to drink two, usually one with green tea, one black. So i just make both at the same time. hahaha
- I either have a super tidy room & house or its all just one big mess, but in all honesty. My room is a reflection of my life at the moment. If its messy... then my life is stressful and i just dont have time for my room. If my room is clean, then things are going well in life, im not so stressed or anxiety filled.
- I hate finishing products.... if there is like a little bit of toothpaste left, ill start using a new toothpaste tube. If i only have 5 celsius left of my 24 pack, then i will go buy a new one instead of using the one i already have. If there is only half a tub of quark left, i wont eat it. Dont know why, but finishing boxes/tubs/products is just the worst i know. I almost feel a little selfish and i think... what if i need that bit/whats left tomorrow? XD
Life without Anorexia
My motto is 'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'
My life at the moment is completely different to how it once was. I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia and depression as well as struggling with self harm and overexercising. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
And since 2012 i have been declared healthy from my eating disorder.
I have been blogging for 7 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.
I now blog about recovery, my life, veganism and positivity!
If you have any questions leave them in the comment section as i am much quicker at answering there, otherwise you can always send an email: email@example.com
Monday, January 12, 2015
Random facts about me
There you have some random facts about me!
^¨Found this picture on my FB...hahah so young XD (i think it was 2 years ago or so?)