- Running. Freedom of running.
- Having a healthy and strong and energetic body... when i do things i havent done before its then that i feel even more happy, amazed and proud. Just happy to have my body and be able to live and challenge myself and do things i love.
- RICE PUDDING. Oh my gosh, it is an addiction of mine. But not a bad addiction/binge food like before. Now i can atleast it in normal portions... even if i eat a normal (normal for me anyway... because
portion sizes are too small)3 times a day ;);) Hahah.
- Another positive is rest and my comfy bed! When my legs are feeling tired, then having my bed and resting is the perfect thing!!
- Friends and all the lovely people i have in my life. Family, friends, my readers and strangers who i dont even know who comment and say lovely things and just make my day brighter! Not everyday is good, but small things like a nice comment from someone can really make a day better!
- Running socks.... seriously, the best thing ever. Even when im not running i wear them becaus3e they are so comfortable, but even better when actually running!!
Life without Anorexia
My motto is 'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'
I am a generally happy girl who loves running, going to the gym and eating food!! Though my life has been very different.
I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia & purging tendencies & over exercising. I was depressed and self harmed. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
After alot of struggles, lots of ups and downs, suicide attempts, tears, anxiety, panic and never thinking i would be healthy.
I am now declared healthy from anorexia nervosia.
I have been blogging for 4 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.
I am happy and healthy and living my life. Going to school, meeting friends and trying to find myself in this world.
I write about my daily life, but also try to write posts about how it was when i was sick, advice and tips.
I am open and friendly, so dont be scared about writing a post or sending me an email at: email@example.com
Saturday, December 6, 2014
Positives of the day
As i didnt do any positves of the day yesterday (was too tired... thats no excuse, i know ;)) haha but i will do 6 today instead :):)
6 positives of the day:
Feel free to share YOUR positive things :)