- People who take up loads of space on the streets and walk really slowly.... Yup, im a fast walker so i get annoyed when people infront of me walk slowly and i cant get past.
- People in my school who just stand and block the hallway/sit on the stairs - Its like... 'out of my way - i have a class to get to.'
- People who think they are better than everyone else.... They annoy me!
- People who make small bitchy comments about everyone or everything... i think those comments are just unncessary.-... you think her skirt is too short? Well who cares, shes the one wearing it, not you. (of course we all make those types of comments sometimes, but there are some people who feel the need to voice those things ALL the time. -_- Dont they get tired of critiszing and being negative towards everyone and everything??)
- People who hate on you for your successes....
Life without Anorexia
My motto is 'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'
My life at the moment is completely different to how it once was. I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia and depression as well as struggling with self harm and overexercising. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
And since 2012 i have been declared healthy from my eating disorder.
I have been blogging for 7 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.
I now blog about recovery, my life, veganism and positivity!
If you have any questions leave them in the comment section as i am much quicker at answering there, otherwise you can always send an email: email@example.com
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Things which annoy me
Here are some small things/people?(people who do things) which really annoy me:
^^Hahah, it sounds like I'M the bitch now.... maybe i am? But these annoy me... that doesnt mean i hate the person/people :)
Anything you feel you want to get off your chest which other people do that annoy you? :)