- I have a bit of a 'saving/collectors/hoarding problem' when it comes to cans. Especially cans with design.... i like to save them. Or atleast one of them anyway... if it wasnt so strange then i would most probably fill shelves with different unique cans.... i like the colours and the design!!! Ive had to either throw away or pack (because they were a limited edition can!!! XD) them in boxes so cant take a picture, but i might do when we've moved!
- I used to suck my thumb until i was quite old....wont say how old. But i mean, you would have thought i stopped sucking my thumb by that age :)
- I had a very good imagination when i was a kid. I could play on my own and ruin in the fields and be in my own little world for days on end! When i was at home sick i would just imagine myself away and create a new world which i would live in for days or weeks.
- I loved sleep when i was a child! Sleep in the car, sleep on the sofa, sleep in a bad.... sleep on the floorr..... bring a duvet to the bath and sleep there!!! Yup, i could sleep anywhere!
- One morning when i was younger around 5 or 6, my family and I were going to travel to Sweden, so we had to leave the house around 3am as it took us 4 hours to drive to the airport. So my sister and i got to bring our duvets and pillows in the car to sleep, We also had lots of snacks with us, for both the car ride and the plane!
- Ive been in a few car accidents and in one of them i hit the front of my head pretty hard and it was bleeding alot so had to be taken to the hospital to get it checked and stitched up.
- I am actually a really lazy person... so things like quick microwave food i.e quorn, vegetables etc are great and then just add cold quinoa, bean pasta, etc
Life without Anorexia
My motto is 'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'
I am a generally happy girl who loves running, going to the gym and eating food!! Though my life has been very different.
I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia & purging tendencies & over exercising. I was depressed and self harmed. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
After alot of struggles, lots of ups and downs, suicide attempts, tears, anxiety, panic and never thinking i would be healthy.
I am now declared healthy from anorexia nervosia.
I have been blogging for 4 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.
I am happy and healthy and living my life. Going to school, meeting friends and trying to find myself in this world.
I write about my daily life, but also try to write posts about how it was when i was sick, advice and tips.
I am open and friendly, so dont be scared about writing a post or sending me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Random facts about me
Hopefully some new facts!!