Life without Anorexia

My motto is
'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'

I am a generally happy girl who loves running, going to the gym and eating food!! Though my life has been very different.
I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia & purging tendencies & over exercising. I was depressed and self harmed. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
After alot of struggles, lots of ups and downs, suicide attempts, tears, anxiety, panic and never thinking i would be healthy.
I am now declared healthy from anorexia nervosia.

I have been blogging for 4 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.

I am happy and healthy and living my life. Going to school, meeting friends and trying to find myself in this world.

I write about my daily life, but also try to write posts about how it was when i was sick, advice and tips.
I am open and friendly, so dont be scared about writing a post or sending me an email at:


Saturday, November 15, 2014

A good start to the morning

This morning i had set my alarm so that i would have plenty of time to get everything i needed to done today. However when the alarm rang, the last thing i wanted to do was get up. So instead i put my alarm on snooze for 15 minutes... but i guess i must have fallen asleep and turned off or not heard when the alarm rang again because i wokr up 90 minutes later. Which was what i needed so its a good thing i just didnt hear/turned off my alarm. Sleep is important and i guess 7-8 hours just isnt enough... ideally i would want 9-11 hours, but that just doesnt work.

So then when i woke up 90 minutes later and realised the time i wasnt really what i should do.... should i just stay home and study all day? Go to the library? Go for a walk? Go to the gym? ..... i just wasnt sure. 90% of me wanted to go to the gym but the other 10% told me that it would be better if i just stayed home and studied all day and then go to the gym tomorrow. But nope... i have too much energy and motivation so going to the gym and then and ill see how i feel tomorrow whether its just a study day or i do other things as well!

My day knows what it wants today, so thats what im following!

Breakfast this morning:  Chocolate egg cake, nuts, raspberries,cottage cheese, sweet potatoe on the side (added cinnamon afterwards - if we had almond butter i would have adde that as well!)!

^^Super delicious breakfast, and now i need to let that digest a little while!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment