Everyone has those really rotten days, some more often than others. Whether you are feeling depressed, anxious, sick, or completely stressed out I want you to know that I’m here for you. These are a few things that I hope can help you feel better.
~ Relax and Unwind ~
~ Kindness ~
- Take a nice hot bath! If you have candles SAFELY use them. It helps, really!
- Relaxing music playlists: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- This is my favorite relaxing classical playlist bc it has AMAZING visuals
- Rain sounds
- Ambient sounds playlist: Everything from waves to light nature sounds
- Get Comfy! I’m talking sweatpants and baggy t-shirt
- Wrap yourself in your fluffiest blanket
- Read your favorite book
- A Quiet Place
- The best yoga poses to release stress
- Therapeutic Gif
- Pacific Reef cam from the National Aquarium (They say 8:00am-10:00pm EST are the best viewing times)
~ Laugh a Little ~
- Endless hugs from the Nicest Place on the Internet
- Rice Questions
- 40 movie inspirational speeches in 2 minutes (the greatest)
- Panic and anxiety information masterpost
- Self harm alternatives
- Gives me hope
- If you ever feel suicidal
- How to love yourself
- Exploring and coping with panic attacks
- Emotional Baggage Check
- Love is louder
- American Psychological Association Info
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Reasons to live
~ So Much Cuteness ~
- Ellen makes everything better
- So does an hour of Scenes from a Hat from Whose Line Is It Anyways
- Playlist of Sideways Scenes from British Whose Line
- Top 10 funniest Friends scenes
- Funniest game show answers of all time
- Sunny Mabrey vine compilation
~ Mmm Food ~
- Play with shelter kitties LIVE (scroll down a bit until you get to the map and click on any orange paw print. If one doesn’t work, try another)
- Watch some cute cat videos
- Cute Roulette (you won’t regret it!)’
- Bunnies making you feel better
- Kitty cam live
- Cute drawings
- Play cute games
- Vancouver Aquarium Live Cams (Beluga, Penguin, Sea Otter and Jellyfish) I find the jellyfish cam to be relaxing if you turn on some music in the background
- Animal Planet’s Live Puppy Cam and Live Kitten Cam (WARNING: adorableness may cause uncontrollable *squee* moments BECAUSE THEY ARE SO CUTE)
~ Distractions ~
- Fudge Brownie in a mug
- Cookie in a mug
- Nutella hot chocolate
- Study snacks
- S’mores pie
- Mac n cheese in a mug
- Make something beautiful: textures, Weave Silk, Drawing tutorial masterpost, More textures, Increase creativity
- Play a piano
- Cool things
- Quote yourself
- List of Disney/Pixar/Marvel movies
- List of other TV shows
- Hacker typer
- "Essay" typer
- Learn a new hobby masterpost
- Candy box, Candy box 2 (you will get addicted)
- Resources masterpost Textures, brushes, fonts, etc
- Build something with Legos (Apparently it only works on Google Chrome, sorry!)
- Play Daft Punk songs using your keyboard
Life without Anorexia
My motto is 'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'
I am a generally happy girl who loves running, going to the gym and eating food!! Though my life has been very different.
I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia & purging tendencies & over exercising. I was depressed and self harmed. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
After alot of struggles, lots of ups and downs, suicide attempts, tears, anxiety, panic and never thinking i would be healthy.
I am now declared healthy from anorexia nervosia.
I have been blogging for 4 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.
I am happy and healthy and living my life. Going to school, meeting friends and trying to find myself in this world.
I write about my daily life, but also try to write posts about how it was when i was sick, advice and tips.
I am open and friendly, so dont be scared about writing a post or sending me an email at: email@example.com
Monday, September 29, 2014
Bad day remedies