So here are some things i want to think about and work extra hard towards this month:
- Yoga and stretching. The past month i have done alot more yoga, stretching and foam rolling and its great. It really helps me, however i am limited to the amount of moves i can do due to my ankle (it no longer hurts but i feel some angles which i need to put it in for some stretches and yoga poses are hard to do).
- Running. Only 15 more days until my 10km race....Im pretty sure i wont run it. And it hurts so much... i cant even explain. This race i have been looking forward to all summer, longing until the 16th August.... HOWEVER, i have barely tried running since i hurt my ankle. More a mental block rather than a physical block. (Or i tried running a few days ago and running 50m at a speed of 7,5km/hr was tough....) so 10km? I dont really think thats a good option. But if i work hard on practising running, getting the movement in you never know. And with lots of hoping, wishing and rehabilitation for my ankle and foot it might work.
- Taking better care of my skin and hair.... I wish i was the type of person who took care of their hair and skin. I just dont feel motivated to do it... i feel lke my hair is a lost cause and my skin... well, i dont prioritize buying skin lotions and creams etc so i never really have any products. If you havea ny advice for dry hair or how to take better care of your skin, please tips!!! I feel i take care of my insides and also workout, but taking care of my outside... skin and hair is also part of the health package!!!!
- BE NICER!! Hahaha, i dont know whether its hormones, the sun, tiredness etc but i feel like my bitch side has started coming out and i need to start being nicer ;) hahahah. Though i think its hormones!!! (#blameitallonhormones )
- Not let my inbox pile up with emails... the past few weeks i havent really been so active on the whole emailing front so the emails have just piled up and sometime i feel that the more emails i get the less motivated i get to answer them. Its like school work... when you have 1 or 2 assignments, fine you can work through them. But when you suddenly have 6 assignments all at once you dont feel so motivated to actually begin because you feel like its just too much.
- DO more things but at the same time rest up until school begins.... not waste my days, but i dont have to run a marathon each day either (JOKE!). I like spending all day at home somedays but when i do that 5 days in a row, its just a waste of my time and i dont feel rested. So spending a day at home and then the next 2 days out doing things with friends with family and then the next day a day at home etc... so doing things and also resting/relaxing :)