Life without Anorexia

My motto is
'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'

My life at the moment is completely different to how it once was. I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia and depression as well as struggling with self harm and overexercising. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
And since 2012 i have been declared healthy from my eating disorder.

I have been blogging for 7 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.

I now blog about recovery, my life, veganism and positivity!

If you have any questions leave them in the comment section as i am much quicker at answering there, otherwise you can always send an email: lifewithoutanorexia@hotmail.com

Translate

Friday, May 16, 2014

Short school day & chocolate

Its Friday!!! Yayy!
  Today i only had a short day in school - only 3 morning lessons, which seemed to take forever! Today the sun was shining, first time in what seems like weeks.... Maybe we will have a sunny summer afterall? Though if i know Sweden, there will be a 50% chance of grey clouds during summer! haha
  And i know ive gotten requests to write about difference between Ireland and Sweden, and i plan to do that as soon as i have time!!

These next 2 weeks will be hectic and busy... its only around 4 weeks of school left (??) CRAZY! And the last week of school we dont do much, so now its only about 2 weeks left of school work, and its alot to get done in this time. So im trying to keep myself calm, and stress free!!

Today as i finished so early (at 11.40am!) and the sun was shining i decided to walk home in the sun, it felt soo good! Infact i love how i only live 20 minutes (walking) from my school, so somedays in the morning i walk to school ;) I love doing that, infact thats what  hate during winter when theres snow and ice and its so dark.

On my way home i got cravings for chocolate, so of course i had to go buy myself some. And my very favourite chocolate is Daim!!! Mmmm, so good :)
   So after lunch i enjoyed 75% of this bar ;) (saving the other 25% for later!!!)




Whats your favourite chocolate ? :)
Or do you prefer salty?


No comments:

Post a Comment