Life without Anorexia

My motto is
'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'

My life at the moment is completely different to how it once was. I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia and depression as well as struggling with self harm and overexercising. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
And since 2012 i have been declared healthy from my eating disorder.

I have been blogging for 7 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.

I now blog about recovery, my life, veganism and positivity!

If you have any questions leave them in the comment section as i am much quicker at answering there, otherwise you can always send an email: lifewithoutanorexia@hotmail.com

Translate

Sunday, August 21, 2011

what more can i do?

Why is there always someone.
someone who doesn't believe me. doesn't trust me. wants to bring me down.

i feel I've proved myself. im doing and done right. i haven't cheated since like Easter.(before i got admitted again)

About 70% of the people trust me. But the other 30% are the ones who are waiting for me room.duck up. instead of giving me the benefit of the doubt.
Yes. it hasn't always gone right. and yes. I've sucked up too many times to count.
but can't you see me for who i am now. not who i was before. I've changed. im not the sick girl who would do anything. lie, cheat to not have to eat.
im not like that anymore.

its like they're waiting for me to just start.doing everything wrong.

its like. will they even believe me, believe im healthy when the doctor finally says i am?

its like. in there eyes. I'll always be sick.
no matter what i do. but I've decided. im not going to deal with them.
im not going to get angry. they can think what they want. but i know the truth.
why should they bring me down? Make me feel less. make me rethink everything.

I'll leave them to themselves. and ill get on with my own life.

if they don't believe me. they don't need to be around me.

1 comment:

  1. Sv: Ja, du har nog rätt! :)
    Tack, hoppas saker går bättre för dig med!
    Hur är det? Mår du bättre och så nu? :)

    Ja, jag vet min vikt och jag vet vad min lägsta vikt var. Min lägsta vikt är inte mer än 2 kg mindre än min vikt nu. Så jag har en hel del jag måste gå upp.
    Jag är låååååång! hela 1.78 cm.

    Hur lång är du och vet du hur mycket du väger?
    Kram

    ReplyDelete