Life without Anorexia

My motto is
'Dont let the sadness of your past & the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present'

My life at the moment is completely different to how it once was. I spent 5 years sick with anorexia nervosia and depression as well as struggling with self harm and overexercising. I spent 2 years in different treatment centres.
And since 2012 i have been declared healthy from my eating disorder.

I have been blogging for 7 years, and my whole journey is written in my posts. I now represent healthy and happiness. I want to show anyone struggling that it is possible to recover, no matter how hard it may seem.

I now blog about recovery, my life, veganism and positivity!

If you have any questions leave them in the comment section as i am much quicker at answering there, otherwise you can always send an email: lifewithoutanorexia@hotmail.com

Translate

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Smoke alarm!

First of all, for dinner, i decided on Quorn burgers and grilled potatoesw, as i was sick of just potatoes or mashed potatoes. so i put hte oven on, waited for it to heat up, and off goes the fire alarm! I go into panic modd, calling for my mum while trying to turn off the oven, cover my ears and look for hte smoke alarm. Finally i find hte smoke alarm and mum takes it out.
  Then its microwave time, as hte oven needs cleaning, its like smells of grease or soething, i think thats why it started smoking!
  Dinner went fine, it was jsut me and my sister. Then i decided to bake, a berry roll cake. But we didnt have measruing cups, like dl and tea spoon and tablespoon, so i jstu kind of guessed. I know i should improvise, but i had to.
  As the oven didnt work i had to put the mixture in the microwave.. hehe. But then after it was kind of a base thing, you had to put berries on, and then roll it, but the rollng didnt go very well.. infact i didnt even try!! Hehe, but i put the berries on and put it back in the microwave, then i let it cool down.
   Then for my evening snack i decided iw ould try a bit, so i cut myself a piece and put it in the microwave to heat it up. WHo knew that t only needed to be in for half a minute, not five. Hehe... so it started burning! I jsut grabebd the plate out of hte microwave, and threw it out the window, but as i opened the window all the thigns ont he windowsill fell into the sink. And ten the house reeked of smoke. My mum was not impressed. I suppose we have officially made otuselves at home, and most probably made soem enemie neighbours from everythign going on in our house.
  But i figure that i am banned frmot he kitchen now, i cant use a simple oven or microwave without putting the hosue on fire..  oOooopps...
  But hten itook a piece of my improvised ebrry cake, and it wasnt bad.A bit too much suger, but nothing unedible.
  Home made Chai tea and home baked cake, makes a nice evening snack... ok  forgett he cake... but the tea was nice!! :)
  That was my evening done, i then straightened my hair, as its myf irst day of school tomorrow. :)
 My mum did my eyebrows.... gota lok my best! :):)

Hope evrything goes well tomorrow!

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment